Monday, June 8, 2009

I'm on a boat!

So the new boat has been awesome so far! The engine is fully broken in now and I've been able to wakeboard behind it several times. The wake is perfect! I've even been able to spend a good amount of time "tinkering" with it the past month (thanks, Amy!) The new graphics are on, the stereo is coming along nicely, and lots of small stuff that I only I will notice.

Here it is looking ravishing in our driveway.


I need to get some shots on the water... those are cooler. We head up to the MN cabin in two weeks, so I'm sure Amy will get lots of good photos up there.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, it's nice! Can I have a ride in it (in, not behind it) this weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOOOOOP! I'm an excellent boat weight. Wakeboarders generally love me.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.