Monday, May 18, 2009

I am a stereotype

Describe yourself in no more than 4 stereotypes taken from this blog: http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/full-list-of-stuff-white-people-like/

I can claim a large percentage of the list, but I narrowed it to these 4.

#23 - Microbreweries
#31 - Snowboarding
#39 - Netflix
#96 - New Balance Shoes

4 comments:

  1. #1 Coffee
    #39 Netflix
    #102 Children’s Games as Adults
    #81 Graduate School

    I love these! But I won't confess to liking them for any of the reasons outlined in this article. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I choose:

    dogs
    living by the water
    breakfast places
    grammar

    with recycling and farmers' markets coming in as honorable mentions. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did I miss Living by the water?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am inclined to choose:

    #104 Girls with Bangs (like me)
    #9 Making you feel bad about not going outside (like every mom should)
    #80 The Idea of Soccer
    (like nearly every mom does)
    #21 Writers Workshops
    (like I can deny this one).

    I'd like to add: band camp. Because I went. And so did you.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.