Sunday, January 3, 2010

It's been awhile...

Hello Blogger, old friend. It's been awhile! I've been busy updating my facebook status with gems such as "wow bucs" and "@finkbine". Riveting. And I lost you in the shuffle and I'm sorry.

I'll blame my iPhone, that wonderful little pocket laptop, solving problems I didn't even know I had. The facebook app is just so easy... maybe you should follow suit, Blogger. Plus it's the holidays and we've been busy and countless other excuses.

But it's a new year and that means you get a brand new start on life, right? Right?! So I'll do better. See, 3 paragraphs. It's a start...

3 comments:

  1. yay! you've inspired me to update my blog and get writing again! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee!!! Welcome back welcome back welcome baaack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you are blogging again! I would rather read a blog than facebook ANY day!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.